Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Finally! The Wennergrens have a BLOG!

I feel like I should have started this blog 2 1/2 years ago and documented every precious moment of Avary's life. I keep hesitating to start since I have already missed SO much. Everything is documented, just not on a blog. How will Avary feel if her future siblings (Don't get excited - it's a hypothetical thought) have this wonderful documentation from the moment they were born - and hers started when she was 2 1/2?! Will she wonder about all of the little details from those first two years? Will she feel gypped that my memories from her first years are locked away in my mind rather that documented and preserved forever? Will she wonder if she was even loved at all?! Ok - that's a bit much. Basically I have fretted over it. Well finally last night while lying in bed, wide awake, hopped up on the caffeine from 3 exedrine (who knew I was such a light weight) the thought of a blog popped into my head again. I want to document all of the adorable things she is doing. I want to remember this moment! I want her to remember this! I have to do it. So here I am. My plan to relieve my guilt from procrastinating so long is to post (along with my current posts) photos and tid bits of information from the last two years. Hopefully it will suffice. So there ya go. The begining of the Wennergren's blog! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment