Thursday, May 6, 2010

Success!

Avary is officially DONE with diapers!

OK, she hasn't used diapers for a while now.
She has been doing pretty well with undies during the day, and pull ups at night, But we have still had our fair share of 'accidents'.

Tonight, as we were pulling into our driveway, Avary said "Mommy! Mommy, I need to go to the potty!"
This usually meant that she had already wet her pants, But I said what I always say to her, "Hold on! Just hold on to it and we'll get you to the potty!"
I parked the car, got her out, and rushed her inside.
I was thrilled to find that her pants were still dry!
She did it!
She knew she had to go, and held it until she made it to the potty!

This was a similar story to the night before.

I know that there may still be accidents in the future, but I am confident, and proud to say that Avary is

POTTY TRAINED!

No comments:

Post a Comment