Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's day

We had a wonderful family/fun filled day on Sunday.

It started off with Mat and Avary waking me up with a gift
(new shoes!) and a sweet card.
Once cleaned up and dressed we heaed to
Salt Lake Pizza and Pasta (YUM!) for brunch with Mat's family.


After brunch everyone met up at the Wennergren's for coffee and birthday cake (May 9th is also Josh's birthday.)
I, unfortunately had to run home and get my famous frog eye salad going so it would have enough time to chill before my family's BBQ later that afternoon.

After picking up Mat and A, we all went home and rested up a bit.
When Avary woke up from her nap we went to my parents for the BBQ.
I was so sad that I forgot my camera earlier in the day - so I made sure to take it with me to my parents...and maybe went a little overboard. I couldn't help myself! Everything just looked so good!
My frog eye salad. I won't toot my own horn - but I hear it's amazing.
My dad's grilled shrimp
and Sarah's bacon wrapped, stuffed jalapenos
on my mom's new BBQ!

A LOVES this slide!




Gma Alice, Zak, and my Mom

I feel so blessed to be a Mom and to have so many wonderful Moms in my life!

1 comment: