Thursday, January 13, 2011

3 Years old!


For Avary's 3rd birthday we had a small backyard party with just our immediate families.
And we ate a buffet of her favorite food "The panda place" (Panda Express)





We ate cupcakes.


Avary opened presents and played with her cousins.

I can't believe my little girl is already 3! The time has just flown by. 
Avary is so smart and mature for her age, 
sometimes I forget that she is still just a toddler.
she can be shy and cautious, but
she also loves to be the life of the party and to make people laugh.
She loves to sing and dance and color.
Avary LOVES books, and is constantly asking us to read to her.
She has memorized most of her books, and often asks to go to the bookstore.
She loves to play with her cousins and make new friends everywhere she goes.
She is very compassionate and tender hearted.


Avary,
You are my sunshine.
You make me happy when skies are grey.
You will never know dear, how much I love you.

Happy Birthday my angel.




No comments:

Post a Comment