Saturday, April 10, 2010

TERRIBLE tWoS

About 2 weeks ago, Avary hit her 'terrible 2s' - at two and a half.
It was terrible. I'm not gonna lie.
There were tantrums.
MAJOR TANTRUMS.
ALOT of them.
Everything seemed to be the wrong thing.
She would ask for a drink.
We say yes.
Tantrum.
We take the drink away.
Tantrum.
We leave the drink where she can get to it if she wants it.
Tantrum.
This went on for about 4 days.
Over everything.
EVERYTHING.
Even walking into a room could send  her into a full blown, back arching, kicking, screaming, hitting, FiT.
Four days seems like a long time to be dealing with constant fits,
But i'm thinking, 4 days?! That's it?
And we are done with the terrible twos?
Even now - no reoccurring symptoms of the beast?!
I'll take it!

She is just an amazing little soul.
Beautiful.
Smart.
Funny.
Creative.
...Feisty.

And I know it may seem that I am tooting my own horn a bit, because she is my daughter,
But I am not taking the credit.
This is all A.

With Avary, we definitely lucked out.

1 comment:

  1. I am willing to bet she just wasn't feeling very well...does she have her 2 year molars yet?

    ReplyDelete